Heritage Cast Stone manufactures a full collection of architectural cast stone masonry products with natural looking finishes that replicate limestone.
Since 1992, Heritage Cast Stone has manufactured a quality collection of architectural cast stone products. We are focused on offering high quality products and partnering with our customers to best meet each project’s unique needs.
Heritage Cast Stone is supported by a team of talented professionals dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in the cast stone industry. We address each customer’s needs and complete each project with proficiency and artistic design.
• VERSATILITY- By mastering the essential elements of three processes, vibrant dry tamped, machine tamped and wet cast, we evaluate the best fit for your project and mix and match them for ideal color and texture.
• ACCURACY- We work closely with architects, builders and contractors to study the details of their design drawings so that we can produce a quality product with accuracy and appeal.
• ARTISTRY- From project applications of all sizes, Heritage Cast Stone has demonstrated its capabilities to accommodate the most imaginative blueprint and discriminating tastes.
Heritage Cast Stone’s line of architectural masonry products are crafted to meet ASTM C1364, the industry’s standard for architectural cast stone products. Our manufacturing technology employs the highest quality methods and materials, including finely graded natural stone and sand, mineral pigments and Portland Cement.
Heritage Cast Stone products offer many advantages over alternative products:
- appealing aesthetics
- ideal for a variety of applications
- design as ornamental facings or functional features
- affordably priced
- shorter lead times (Heartland Series and Heritage Catalog items)
- significant durability (6500 psi minimum)
- low water absorption
- enhanced freeze-thaw resistance